Pest Control In Beech Mountain, NC
We have quite a variety of pests in Beech Mountain. Have you noticed? We have pests that climb on walls, pests that fly around in kitchens, and pests that get into pantries. We have pests that buzz around in landscaping and make big, paper nests. And we have pests that hide in the ground and sneak into our homes to feed on the wood. What can you do about all these pests? Sure, you can seek out Yancey County pest control, but there are a lot of companies that offer pest control services. How do you find the right one? We think it is important to select a company that will provide all of the services you need. Join us as we look at how Lake Norman Pest Control works hard to provide all the services Beech Mountain home and business owners need.
Residential Pest Control In Beech Mountain
At Lake Norman Pest Control, we combine home beautification with practical, long-lasting pest management. Here are just a few of the many ways we help our customers maintain a beautiful and pest-free home.
- Lawn care services, such as fertilization, lime applications, weed control, aeration, overseeding, fungicide, and pest elimination, keeps your lawn looking lush, green, and stunning.
- De-webbing removes unsightly webs, deters spiders from creating webs, and removes spider egg sacs. The removal of a single spider egg sac has the potential to remove over 300 eggs.
- Nest detection and removal prevents yellow jackets, wasps, bees, and hornets from creating a painful problem in your yard or in your home.
- Termite control stops worker termites from making a meal of your home investment, and real-estate termite inspections can prepare your home for sale.
- Mosquito control stops mosquitoes from living and reproducing on your property.
- Flea control keeps these irritating pests off your furry family members and prevents flea-to-human disease transmission.
If you've been considering residential pest control, it pays to select a company that will provide all the services you need. Reach out to Lake Norman Pest Control today for a free home estimate. Let our friendly and experienced professionals guide you toward the right service plan for your Beech Mountain home.
The Damage Weeds Can Do To Your Beech Mountain Lawn
When weeds start to move in, it isn't long before they start to take over. It can be easy to let this happen as some weeds have pretty flowers. Here are a few reasons you shouldn't allow weeds to have free reign on your property.
- Weeds choke your grass. At first, this can cause brown patches.
- Over time, your grass will thin out and your lawn will no longer look full.
- You may start to have patches of dirt in your yard.
- Big and unsightly plants will appear. Pulling up these plants will create more dirt spots in your lawn.
If all of this isn't enough, weeds can bring ants into your yard by the hundreds of thousands and dirt mounds will appear. Stinging insects will be inspired to enter your yard and create nests. Mosquitoes may move in and begin to reproduce on your property. Yes. Mosquitoes eat nectar for sustenance, not blood. You can make your lawn beautiful and help prevent pest problems by addressing weed problems.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Beech Mountain Home
There are several pest ant species in Beech Mountain. While each species requires somewhat unique methods and products for control, there are many ways you can deter ants naturally. Here is a quick step-by-step guide.
- Address weeds. Before ants get to your landscaping or the perimeter around your home, they have to make the long journey across your lawn. A weed-free lawn provides some resistance to ant encroachment.
- Stay on top of yard maintenance. Removing leaves, dead branches, nuts, and other organic debris reduces the number of hiding places and food options.
- Address moisture problems. Ants are attracted to a humid or damp perimeter. Cleaning your gutters, reducing landscape vegetation, and watering your plants in the early morning are all ways you can reduce moisture around your home.
- Seal potential entry points. Ants get into your home through tiny gaps, cracks, and holes. Inspect your exterior and seal the smallest of openings.
- Keep things clean. When scout ants find their way into your home, you want them to leave empty-handed. The best way to do this is to clean up food debris and address liquid spills quickly.
If you need help, keep Lake Norman Pest Control in mind. The yard, perimeter, exterior, and interior treatments we provide give your home layers of pest protection that can't be beat. Connect with us for a free evaluation to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Beech Mountain
Every business can benefit from an effective commercial pest control plan and lawn beautification. When you combine pest control with lawn care, you make your budget stretch. Let our service specialists evaluate your business and help you select the specific services that are right for you.