Trusted Pest Management For Stony Point, NC
Although pest invasions in Stony Point homes and businesses are common, there is nothing mundane about the potential hazards they bring. With health hazards and structural damage on the line in almost every case, do-it-yourself pest control just isn’t worth it. But neither is the wrong professional choice.
When you trust your home or business to Lake Norman Pest Control, you’ll have more than 50 years worth of experience in preventing North Carolina pests on your side. We don’t believe in average service. We believe in customer satisfaction in every case, which has led to our 5-star reviews on Google and our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We even achieved the rank of an Angie’s List Super Service award, so why would you trust anyone else with your pest control problems?
Home Pest Control In Stony Point, NC
If you have pest problems on your property or in your home, they can be a lot more difficult to get rid of than you think. If you’re lucky enough to not have pest problems yet, they’re a lot more common than you think. In either case, effective pest prevention and quick, complete pest eradication is an absolute necessity for any home.
When pests invade, they can be putting your health in danger or your home itself in danger. That’s why Lake Norman Pest Control provides effective, one-time home pest control treatments for all sorts of dangerous and destructive pests, but we also offer preventative solutions. Many of our continuous pest protection treatments can guarantee a pest-free home in between quarterly visits, or we’ll come address the issue at no extra charge. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our award-winning residential pest experts.
Three Reasons To Let The Pros Handle Your Stony Point Lawn Care
It may come as a surprise to you, but the way you care for your lawn has a big influence on the way your property attracts pests. Your lawn could provide your first line of defense against pest invasions, but an unhealthy, unkept lawn is one of the first things that will attract a variety of unwelcome visitors.
Even if you have a great-looking yard, it could still be attracting pests in ways you aren’t aware of. Here are three ways that a Lake Norman Pest Control technician can protect your yard in ways you may never have thought of:
1. Moisture management: an unkempt lawn allows for moisture buildup, which attracts all sorts of pests like termites, cockroaches, ants, and even dangerous wildlife.
2. Clutter reduction: limiting clutter in the yard such as leaves, sticks, and junk can create a very intimidating and unattractive environment for pests.
3. Lawn health: aeration, top-dressing, fungicide, and pH balance services can help improve the health of your lawn and ward off prolonged pest infestations.
Give us a call today to find out more about our award-winning lawn care services. Your best-looking and healthiest lawn is just one phone call away.
How Stony Point Homeowners Can Stop An Ant Infestation Before It Happens
We’ve all seen ants in the yard or ants crawling around our driveway, and we don’t think much of them. We really don’t acknowledge an ant problem until they’re crawling through our kitchen, marching off with the crumbs of what used to be a birthday cake.
Unfortunately, any sort of ant infestation in the yard or in the house can lead to health issues and structural damage. Carpenter ants will nest in the wooden structures, and acrobat ants can nest in your electronics. Harvester ants and fire ants are a danger in the yard because of their painful stings, and many other ants will bring harmful bacteria into your house.
The good news is that these infestations can be avoided before they even occur. At Lake Norman Pest Control, we offer the most effective ant control services in the industry.
While our ant eradication treatments are great if you have an ongoing issue, our continuous services include a warranty between treatments that can guarantee you an ant-free home.
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained and experienced pest technicians.
Commercial Pest Control In Stony Point, NC
If you’ve owned a business in Stony Point for long, you understand the same thing we do: reputation is everything in this kind of place. You can put as much time and money into advertising as you want, but one pest sighting that winds up circulating on social media can cost you potential customers. And then there’s the threat that pests pose to your inventory, your employees, and your productivity.
With profits in jeopardy, why would you protect your business with anything less than the best? If you sign up for Lake Norman Pest Control continuous prevention services, our EPA certified risk-reduced products are guaranteed to keep your facility pest-free in between monthly visits, or we’ll take care of the issue ourselves as soon as it pops up. Plus, we can work with your schedule to ensure that your customers never have to witness any of the treatments. Give us a call today to give your business the pest protection it deserves with our professional commercial pest control service.
Don't Leave Your Stony Point Property At-Risk For Termites
Termites are the dreaded silent destroyers that can wreak havoc on your property without you noticing until it's too late. While many effective ways exist to eliminate an infestation, proactive approaches are always one of the best strategies to save time and money in the long run.
From weakened support beams to compromised foundations, the consequences of a termite infestation can be disastrous and costly, but here are some tips to keep these tiny pests at bay.
Eliminating moisture sources around your property, as termites thrive in damp environments, is a good start. Ensure proper drainage and fix any leaks promptly. If you previously had water damage, now is the time to replace damp or rotten wood. Also, consider creating a barrier between the soil and your building's foundation.
Regularly inspect your property for signs of termite activity, such as discarded wings, mud tubes, or hollow-sounding wood. If you suspect an infestation, don't waste precious time on homemade methods that could cause it to worsen. Termite control treatments can be effective while still keeping your household safe. Call us today to learn more about options.
How To Reduce Your Risk For Wasp & Hornet Stings In Stony Point
While Stony Point is a haven for nature enthusiasts, it also boasts plenty of stinging insects like wasps and hornets. These aggressive species can attack repeatedly and in groups and could cause severe injuries.
Still, these preventive measures are an excellent way to reduce your risk of getting stung:
- Keep an eye out for nests: If you find established nests, typically found in trees, shrubs, or the eaves of buildings, avoid disturbing them. Nest removal is best left to the pros, as attempting it yourself can provoke the insects and lead to stings.
- Wear light-colored clothing: Bright colors and floral patterns may attract stinging insects, as can strong perfumes or scented lotions.
- Keep food away from them: If you're dining outside, keep food and drinks covered and promptly clean up spills or food scraps that may attract these unwanted pests. Remember to keep all garbage cans clean and tightly closed.
- Wear protective clothing: When outside, consider wearing long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and closed-toe shoes to protect against stings. Avoid reaching into bushes or tree hollows where stinging insects might be present.
While these preventive measures can significantly reduce the risk of getting stung by wasps and hornets, they might not always be enough, especially if you have nests around your property.
Call Lake Norman Pest Control today to learn about our stinging insect control options, including hornet and wasp nest removal in Stony Point and our My Elite and My Elite Plus packages.
Why Stony Point Homeowners Need Professional Real Estate Inspections
For homeowners in Stony Point, professional real estate inspections are crucial in ensuring peace of mind and saving you from surprises down the line.
They are an excellent way to identify potential issues that may not be immediately apparent without proper training and help make informed decisions. As for sellers, it allows them to be aware of any problems that could affect the sale and address them proactively.
To this end, Lake Norman Pest Control is proud to be one of the area's top-rated choices for real estate termite inspections. Call us today to learn more about our services, including free pre-sale home screenings.
Warning Signs Of Bed Bugs Stony Point Residents Should Know
Bed bugs can quickly turn your peaceful Stony Haven home into a nightmare. These elusive pests are notorious for their ability to hitch a ride and infest homes, causing discomfort, sleepless nights, and even psychological issues down the line.
Noticing these warning signs of a bed bug infestation can lead to faster and more effective treatments:
- You find bed bug bites on your skin: If you wake up with itchy, red bites arranged in a cluster or a line, you might be dealing with an infestation.
- You notice bloodstains on your bedding: These rust-colored spots may result from accidentally squishing a bed bug while you sleep or could be fecal stains left behind by these unwanted pests.
- You spot discarded exoskeletons or molted skins: As bed bugs mature, they shed their skins multiple times, leaving evidence of their presence. Look for these translucent, shell-like remains around your mattress and furniture.
- You smell an unpleasant odor: A musty scent could be a sign of a significant bed bug infestation. If you notice it in your bedroom or other areas of your home, it could indicate a large number of these invaders.
Seeking immediate assistance is crucial if you suspect a bed bug infestation in your Stony Point residence. Early detection and intervention can help prevent the problem from escalating and save you from many sleepless nights. Call today to get started with an inspection and learn about our 30-day warranty.